Monday, November 30, 2009

Baby Wipe Cases

One down, many more to go! Over the weekend I was able to steal my moms hot glue gun and finish this first craft! I fell in love with this fabric when I was searching for a boy fabric but still had to get it. I decided to make one of these for my mom as a first practice. I think it turned out pretty cute! They are not the most practical but defiantly add a little spunk to your diaper bag!



This one was made for my cousin Sara who just had her first baby right before Thanksgiving! We got to see him on Sunday and he is adorable!!!



I also made this blanket for her that took me months to finish but I just loved the colors! She had registered for these sheets and I thought they matched it perfectly!



I finished another project with my sister over the weekend but need some finishing touches before showing it off. I also brought home my moms sewing machine so lots more projects to come this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment