Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Year In Pictures

A lot of excited things happened for Andy and I last year, here is the year in pictures!


James and Makenna officially became Wallace's!

Andy got hired as a Territorial Sales Representative from Grainger Industrial Supply.

Survived two terms of student teaching and finished two work samples!

Got my Masters of Education from Pacific University and met three of the most amazing women ever!

Said "I do!"

Went to Maui!

Got a great new car then got rear-ended but it's all fixed now!

Went to the Oregon Zoo with James, Makenna, Mom, Akayla, Ashley, and Maddy!

Got my own classroom! Teaching Head Start at Highland Elementary.

Visited my Sister and Jesse in Reno.


Celebrated our first married Christmas together :) (and New Years!)

No comments:

Post a Comment