Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Paint and Plants

This is what the wall in our back room looks like right now:


Andy doesn't understand why it's driving me crazy! The problem is we have so much natural light in this room that colors look completely different on the paint card than they do on the wall.


Thank heaven for whoever came up with the idea to sell paint samples. They have saved us a lot of money! This is the other wall that we have been painting at the same time because the colors look very different on the other side of the room. I'm determined to just pick one and paint everything next week!


We got our first tomatoes!!! I can't wait to eat them.


and I can't believe plants that I planted and am in charge for taking care of are actually growing the way they should!


The only other plant that survived:

We are going to Seattle this weekend to celebrate our anniversary (kinda late!). Then Andy starts his new job on Monday!


3 comments:

  1. All your craft/home projects are making me jealous! I want to make something now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like either the one in the background of them all or the darkest brown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one in the background is the one we are doing! It's actually the same color that is in the front room and the rest of the house. First coat is on, hopefully it will be done soon and our living room can go back to normal.

    ReplyDelete