Sunday, September 27, 2009

Honda to Morano

Gone with the old and in with the new! Even though my Honda was very good to me for many years, I have been itching to get rid of it for the last year or so. Andy and I made a deal that as soon as I got a job or started making money (subbing) that it would be ok for us to start looking. Well you better believe it that ever since the day I got the phone call I have been ready to go looking!! This is my old Honda in all it's glory. I had only had it for a month or so in this picture and was starting my first day of my senior year of high school.


Now 6 years later..... it is sold to Andy's brother and this is my new sunshine! We looked at almost every mid-size SUV on the market right now. It came down to either this or a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Even though I have loved Jeep Grand Cherokee's for a very long time I just couldn't get over the new look of them. They are super boxy now and I really loved how round and smooth the Morano's are. After test driving many different Morano's we finally find this one and I couldn't be more happy! Which is a good thing because this one needs to last me another 6 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment