Saturday, October 17, 2009

Quick Projects

I have no idea where I found this but I've had it saved on my computer for a while now and have wanted to re-create it somehow. I wanted to make it a little more personal by using names instead of just "home".

My first attempt was this one which I made using things that were already at our house. I wish the letters were a little bigger like the one above but overall I liked how it turned out.

This is where it sits in our bedroom.

My next attempt was for my sister and Jesse's anniversary present (more than a month late!). I really like how this one turned out! I used brown to match their new living room furniture and a much nicer frame than I used for ours. Still the frame was only a couple of dollars and the stickers were just a few dollars as well. I like this one more than the one I made for us!



They are such an easy project for how easy and quick they are to make and I really think they add a nice personal touch to the home decor! I am planning on making these for the next few couples that we know who get married!



p.s. I found a new set of blog templates that I love so much I'm having a hard time choosing! Things might be changing around here often!

1 comment:

  1. Tara
    I love it!
    You're unbelievable creative and I love your new home with Andy, its adorable :)

    ReplyDelete