Tuesday, August 11, 2009

More Scrapbooking

I spent the last two weeks working on Ashley's second scrapbook. This is what my dinning room table has looked like since I started. Andy is glad that I am done and that we get to eat here again! I loved every minute of scrapbooking and am really proud of how these turned out. Now it's time to start cleaning my house for the girls to come up on Thursday and my mom and the kids to spend the weekend here. Coming up later this week: my organizing fetish!












2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THEM!!! I can't wait to hold them and see my little baby. We call them Baby Maddie books and she loves to look at them with us. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see the scrapbooks too! I do not have the patience for that stuff :) And there was no need to clean for me my love!! But thanks girl, and I can't wait to see your grown-up apartment. xoxo

    ReplyDelete