Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Yesterday :(

Let me take you through my day yesterday:

Before I'm ready to wake up in the morning I hear Andy walk out into the living room and say "Oh Sh**". Thinking that he is just not happy about being awake for work, I go back to sleep. About 20 minutes later Andy comes back into the room and wakes me saying "we have a problem." So I get up and walk into the living room to see our kitchen covered in water! We had started the dishwasher before we went to bed and at some point in the night it overflowed. The bad part is that it has leaked all into the carpet.

So I spent the morning changing the towels in front of the dishwasher ever 20 minutes to keep it from getting more into the carpet while we were waiting for the repair man to come. The repair man finally comes and finds NOTHING wrong with it! He said the float probably just got stuck which now has me worried that it could happen again at any point.

After he left I spent the rest of the day waiting for the carpet cleaning guy to come and soak up all the water. The worst part of the whole day is that he left us with this ugly blue fan to dry everything out. It is loud and is causing our entire carpet to shake and we have to leave it on until tomorrow afternoon! It's a good thing I had planned on getting out of the house today or else I would go crazy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment