Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy Too!

We are just a few minutes away from walking out the door to spend the weekend at Black Butte Ranch with family and friends! It's been since Christmas since I have seen my family and so we have a few birthdays to celebrate. TeriAnn's was in February and Makennas is next week.

This is the apron I made for my sister:


And the bottle of wine (made by Andy's friend) and notebook to go with it:


Makenna requested purple for her birthday cake so these are a few of her cupcakes:


They all fit nicely in this carrying case I got a few years ago and never really have the chance to use:


These are what I was really excited about making for the birthdays! The Internet said that most peoples don't turn out well but mine turned out great and I love them!!




Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment